What a great Christmas season this has been! Thanks to everyone who has spent time thinking about how to Transform Your Christmas and learning new ways to create immersive environments. It’s been exciting to see the transformations all across the country and around the world!
Here’s a recap of this week’s Transform Your Christmas 2013!
- Monday 12/9/13 – Monday Mapping took us to Paris, France for Disneyland Paris’ Christmas Celebration!
- Tuesday 12/10/13 – We got to hear from Luke on the Top 10 Reasons to Use Video Elements during Christmas Services.
- Wednesday 12/11/13 – Jonathan Malm from Church Stage Design Ideas challenged us with a great post on how our Christmas services reflect who we really are as churches.
- Thursday 12/12/13 – Three Credit Thursday was back with a brand new piece of media from Shift Worship, Winter Wonderland Mountains!
- Friday 12/13/13 – To wrap up the week, we asked some of the TWM staff for picks of their favorite Christmas media this holiday season.
We’re back on Monday for our final Transform Your Christmas of Monday Mapping! Have a great weekend!
Some Great Christmas Media!