We’re over halfway through the 2013 edition of Transform Your Christmas! Crazy to think that there is only 1 full week left before Christmas. We hope you’ve been able to enjoy the season and create truly transformative environments.
Here’s a recap of this week’s Transform Your Christmas 2013!
- Monday 12/9/13 – Monday Mapping featured a fun piece with animation, content development, and projection mapping for the Fairmont Princess Christmas tree lighting.
- Tuesday 12/10/13 – Luke was back on the blog with his post about Using Dynamics to Create a Visual Story as part of our Transforming Tips.
- Wednesday 12/11/13 – Camron Ware shared his insights on Creating a Space for Worship.
- Thursday 12/12/13 – Three Credit Thursday was a great success! We offered a Christmas Lights 03 from Centerline New Media for 75% OFF!
- Friday 12/13/13 – Tim discussed the idea of Expanding Your Immersive Environment.
Thanks for joining with us this year for Transform Your Christmas! We’ll be back on Monday for another special Transform Your Christmas edition of Monday Mapping!