Thanks for taking part in this year’s Transform Your Christmas!
In case you missed any of our posts this week or wanted to take a look back at what we talked about, here’s a recap of our first week of Transform Your Christmas 2013!
- Monday 11/25/13 – Tim started the week off with the post: Transform Christmas 2013: Introducing the Theme. We debuted our new logo and detailed what to expect this year.
- Tuesday 11/26/13 – Paper to Production: Planning Your Christmas Event (Transforming Tip #5) – Luke helped take us on a journey from taking your ideas on paper and bringing them to reality.
- Wednesday 11/17/13 – We simply wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thursday 11/28/13 – The TripleWide Media team took the day off to enjoy the holiday with family and friends. We hope you all got a chance to spend time gathered around the table with the ones you love.
- Friday 11/29/13 – Environmental Projection as an Accent (Transforming Tip #6) Luke was back on Friday with another great tip on transforming environments detailing how to use environmental projection as an accent.
Thanks for taking the time to Transform Your Christmas this holiday season. We hope to inspire, challenge, and reignite the creativity inside us all this holiday season.
We’ll see you back on Monday for a special Transform Your Christmas edition of Monday Mapping!
Here at TripleWide Media we want to help with the planning of your Christmas events and show you the power of environmental projection. That’s why we’re doing Transform Your Christmas all month long. With video content, projection technology, multiscreen processors and a bit of creativity, it’s never been easier to transform your events into spectacular gatherings. Our hope is that you get to connect people… impact lives and spread some holiday joy.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, track along with us on Instagram and like us on Facebook to stay in touch with all the Transform Your Christmas updates. We’ve got a lot in store for you this year… Merry Christmas!
Recently Uploaded Christmas Media