The Top 5 Easter Posts
Why take a look back? Because we’ve discussed a broad range of topics. We also know that there is wisdom in looking at what has already been done to learn from, change, and grow. Let’s take a look at the Top 5 Easter Posts here at TripleWide Media.
- Creating an Environment with Projection for Your Easter Service
- Projection can be used to fully submerge a congregation in an environment and can enhance the visual worship experience. Moods, emotions, and thoughts can be steered towards the theme of a song or a season by engulfing people in powerful visuals. Paint the walls; create an experience. Let’s get right to the examples!
- Easter Environmental Projection & Stage Design Gallery
- Here is a showcase of a few of the pictures we received from you lovely people. I love today’s blog because we can highlight how you guys are taking TripleWide Media content and creating immersive atmospheres. All that to say, tweet us your stuff; let’s keep the synergy going.
- Environmental Projection Mapping from Easter 2011
- Easter weekend, arguably the most important day of the year for the Church. Of course this resulted in a lot of time and energy to making the experience for all those who are involved nothing short of phenomenal.
- An Immersive Easter Environment
- Creativity within the church community is constantly growing and changing. Today, technology is allowing the church to incorporate production elements that would have been unthinkable or far too costly to attain. But through advances in projection technology, software, media supply, and training, the church tech community is more equipped then ever to bring new resources, tools, and visual story telling elements to their congregations.
- The Images of Easter
- For the many of you who are Creative Directors at a Church or the tech person/volunteer in charge of making the visual media for the Easter season happen, I wanted to share a bit on some of the “images” that surround the Easter season. Today I’ll discuss five central images and offer a few examples of each.
There you have it, our Top 5 Easter Posts. We’ll have lots more like this before Easter to help you prepare. Plus, our producers are already preparing new content ready for your services.