ProPresenter 6 for Youth Ministry
How many times as youth minsters, tech support, or youth volunteers, do you walk into the youth room for a night of worship, Wednesday or Sunday night youth service, or any number of other youth ministry events and think, “one day we’ll have better gear.” I totally get that. It’s frustrating, takes extra time to get stuff done, and the results can be less than desirable.
Fortunately, ProPresenter 6 is here to help and hopefully make the visual aspect of your services run a little bit smoother. If your church is running ProPresenter in the main room, hopefully they purchased a site license so you can use it in your youth room as well. If not, then they need to get on that today.
I’m not going to go into how to use Pro6 (check out these resources for the basics), but I do want to share some really cool tools, tips, and tricks to make the most out of ProPresenter 6 for youth ministry.
5 features you’re going to love from ProPresenter 6 for your Youth Ministry
- Think John Madden meets John Piper. Take your illustrations and visuals to the next level. In real time, you can highlight, circle, and draw across the screen. Beyond just sermon illustrations, create interactive games, contests, and more.
Social media integration
- Twitter has been included for a while now, but Instagram has just been added to the mix. Use the tools that students are using on an hourly basis to get instant feedback, do Q&A’s, and take polls.
- Including moderation from the remote app, you can ensure that only safe, relevant posts make it to your screen.
- Do you ever feel like you’re using hand me down computers or equipment in your youth ministry? I know I’ve been there. Nothing worse than a computer freezing half way through a presentation setup and you can’t remember the last time you hit save. With Pro 6, you get an auto save feature that will keep you up to date even with a sketchy computer.
Web page cues
- Do you have a new website? Use forms on your site? Post pics, graphics, and information on your site? Now you can add web page cues to Pro6. This gives you much more flexibility in seeing exactly what you want to show your students without ever having to leave ProPresenter. No more awkward transitions from ProPresenter to Safari and back.
- The team at Renewed Vision have stocked Pro6 with tons of great templates to get you started. Beyond simply showing lyrics and media for worship or sermon slides, Pro6 can be a great go to for meetings, digital signage, and more.
So there you have it, 5 great features to use from ProPresenter 6 for youth ministry. I’d love to see how you use visuals in your youth ministry services and events. Send us an email with pictures, questions, and ideas you’re looking at trying. Share pics on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so we can keep up with you!