Hello TripleWiders! There is nothing I love more then receiving pictures from our community showcasing what they’ve done with multi-screen content. You guys have so many great ideas and a wealth of knowledge to share, and so I hope you will all share with the class so to speak. Today Naill McNally of Cast Ministries Ireland shows us his latest stage design concept as well as what equipment he used to pull of his multi-screen set-up. Ready? Well, let’s get to it.
Yes, looking at sketches like these can be intimidating. You’ve got to love that Niall’s sketches even include a guy ready to shred his guitar, but if yours are far more simple, don’t worry…everyone’s got to start somewhere. If you’d like to try your hand check out Google SketchUp.
Looks like it might have been a long day (I see lots of hands on heads), but it’s going to be well worth it! Here’s a list of equipment that was used in the creation of this set-up.
- 3 x Da-Lite 8ft x 6ft Fastfold deluxe screens
- 3 x Panasonic PT-LB80 projectors
- 3 x Unicol floor mount stands for the projectors to sit on with 2m poles
- 3 x 20m RGB cable runs
- 1 x TripleHead2Go DP edition
- 12m of 4 point global trussing
- 2 x Manfrotto heavy duty wind-up stand -(3.6 max height)
- 3 sets of black drapes -(3m x 3m & 3m x 6m) for skirting and side drapes
- 1 x Apple MacBook Pro 17″ with Renewed Vision’s ProPresenter 5 software and additional advanced Module: (Multi Screen Control)
- PC laptop with EasyWorship for lyrics
- 2 x 4 par cans up on stands for lighting the front stage area with a simple dimmer controller for the lights.
The Reveal: MOVE THAT BUS!
“Calvary Crown of Thorns” by Church Motion Graphics
“Good Friday” by Joe Cavazos
“Empty Tomb” by Simply Still
Well done Naill! It’s clear that we can all be a resource to each other. We would love to feature your design ideas and set-ups, so please send them our way. If you’d like to open up a discussion about today’s stage design idea, comment below. Thanks!